Dalila Honorato, Associate Professor at the Department of Audio & Visual Arts of the Ionian University, recently joined the new Editorial Organism group of the journal "Technoetic Arts" published by Intellect. The journal founded in 2003 by Honorary Professor Roy Ascott, publishes three issues each year.
Other members of the Editorial Organism are:
- Tom Ascott (The Royal United Services Institute, UK),
- John Bardakos (Athens School of Fine Arts, Greece),
- Hu Yong (Beihang University, China),
- Claudia Jacques (Knowledge Art Studios, USA) and
- Claudia Westermann (Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China).
The journal focuses upon the juncture between art, technology and the mind, drawing from academic research and often unorthodox approaches. Technoetic Arts is a peer-reviewed journal that explores the juncture of art practice, technology and the human mind, opening up a forum for trans-disciplinary speculative research.
Official Website: Technoetic Arts: A Journal of Speculative Research (Journal)