The Department of Audio and Visual Arts is housed in three renovated historic buildings in the old town of Corfu.
- Old Palace:
Head's Office, faculty offices and Interactive Arts Laboratory.
- Building C' Old Asylum of Corfu:
- Photography Laboratory, which includes 2 darkrooms and a room with sinks for analog film.
- Office for Contract Teachers, Academic Fellows and Postdoctoral Researchers.
- Photocopying Centre.
- Computer centre 1 20 computer stations.
- Computer centre 2 12 computer stations.
- Computer centre 3 12 computer stations.
- Technician's office (member of the Technical Service) with storage space for equipment for inspection and repair.
- Office of the Laboratory Teaching Personnel
- 40-seat design laboratory.
- Gkousis Building Old Asylum of Corfu
- Departmental Secretariat and Archives,
- Classroom 011,
- Offices of faculty members,
- Studio Sound and Equipment Storage
- Studio Video and Equipment Storage,
- Departmental Laboratories
- Outdoor Sculpture Lab
- 2 toilets
- Galinos Building Old Asylum of Corfu
Office of the Special Educational Personnel
Teleconferencing room, in collaboration with 2 other Departments of the University.
The Department of Audio and Visual Arts also uses the following rooms in collaboration with other departments / services of the Ionian University:
Areteos Building, Old Asylum of Corfu classroom 3
Building of the History and Archives Departments: Auditorium 1, Auditorium 2, Classroom 1, Classroom 5.
Ionian Academy: Main auditorium for rehearsals and performances of theatrical and performing arts in general, for relevant courses.
Maps and routes
From the Dept. AVarts (A) to the Rectorate, Ionian Academy building (B)
From the Dept. AVarts (A) to the Dept. Music Studies, Old Fortress (B)
From the Dept. AVarts (A) to the Academic Staff Offices, Palace of Sts. Michael and George (B)
From the Dept. AVarts (A) to the Dept. History – Central Library – Central Administration Offices