Creative screenwriting tutorial
Date and Time: 17/05/2022 (20:00-22:00 EEST)
The following topics will be developed in this short seminar:
- Basic principles of a scenario: A) Structure, B) Characters, C) "the meaning".
- Differences between a TV script and other types of creative writing, such as a movie script and a play.
- How we divide our story into episodes.
- Axis of the story and connecting link of the episodes.
- Structure of episodes and how we keep the viewer interested, so that he wants to see the next episode (cliff hangers).
- Quality of dialogues.
- First scene and its significance.
- Presentation of a script idea.
Language of instruction: Greek
Organized by: Christina Mitsani
Seminars' InstructorsHaris Bosinas
Back to seminars