Welcome to the 5th International Conference on Digital Culture & AudioVisual Challenges. DCAC-2023 will again afford an exceptional opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, offering a worldwide connection between researchers and lecturers, from a wide range of academic fields, facilitating partnerships across national and disciplinary borders. This International Conference on Digital Culture & AudioVisual Challenges is hosted by the Department of Audio & Visual Arts (Ionian University) and it will be held in hybrid way - online and in Corfu (Greece).
The aim of the DCAC-2023 is to bring together technology, art and culture in the Digital Era, as well as to provide a forum on current research and applications incorporating technology, art and culture, to deepen cooperation, exchange experiences and good practices.
Researchers, artists and scholars are encouraged to participate in the discussion about the interaction between interdisciplinary creativity, technology, arts and culture. Authors are invited to present original papers for oral or poster presentation in the fields of New Media Arts and Digital Culture.
Topics of the Conference include (but not limited to):
- Algorithmic Art
- Algorithmic music composition
- Art and Culture Analysis
- Art and Technology
- Art and cultural promotion and dissemination
- Art, Technology and Education (Creative Technologies)
- Artificial Intelligence in Arts
- Artistic Applications in Art and Technology
- Audio-Visual and Multimedia Design
- Collaborative and adaptive environments for Artisticcreation and/or dissemination
- Cybernetics in Contemporary Art
- Data Visualization
- Digital Art (computer art, animation, virtual art, internet art, pixel art, interactive art, 3Dprinting)
- Digital Preservation
- e-Learning in Art and Media Studies
- Electronic Music
- Experimental Art & Cultural product
- Holography & Hologram Technology
- Human-Computer Interaction, (human‐computer interfaces, ubiquitous, natural and adaptive interfaces, assistive technologies)
- Internet Culture
- Media Literacy and Media Studies
- New Aesthetic
- Virtual Reality - Augmented Reality - Mixed Reality
The conference participation fee is:
70 euros (early bird, until April 20th)
90 euros (standard)
The conference participation fee for students is 50 euros.
Registration for all participants is made exclusively online, available after the notification date.
In case of cancellation, requests submitted before April 30th, 2023 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. No refund will be available after this date.
Details for the registration form will be announced soon.
See more at Submissions page: https://avarts.ionio.gr/dcac/2023/en/submissions
See more at Important Dates page: https://avarts.ionio.gr/dcac/2023/en/dates/